Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Terrible Questionnaire Folder



I have a folder on my computer desktop called Terrible Questionnaires. 

It houses a vast collection of questionnaires I’ve been sent that I’ve either got stuck on, got tired of, or thought I could have written better.  

Every time I look at the Terrible Questionnaire folder, I get annoyed.

So I’m writing in the hope that those writing, or commissioning, the Terrible Questionnaires will stop doing it, and start writing interesting and easy to complete questionnaires. I’m hoping to do away with the Terrible Questionnaire folder altogether.

Next time, I’ll explain why I think they’re Terrible (capital T). Stay tuned…

1 comment:

Maria said...

Looking forward to it.

An aside. We got back from Adelaide today. And I've tagged you for a "Seven things" meme from Emmjay. xx