Monday, September 8, 2008

Well, blog me over the head


Crikey. Just when we researchers thought we had a pretty good grip on this whole measurement thing, along comes Web 2.0 to blog us on the head and throw us sideways.

Budgets are (or will be) moving into this space faster than you can tweet about it.

But what on earth should we be measuring here? What should we track and how will it help us?

What do we need to consider, from a research point of view, when we’re looking to understand this (relatively) shiny new world of Web 2.0?

4 comments:

Gavin Heaton said...

That's what we were hoping you could tell us ;)

I am particularly interested in the way that the use of the web, or Web 2.0, indicates a shift in our behaviours -- and the impact of these changing behaviours on action/intent.

Katie Harris said...

All in good time...

; )

It's an area that intrigues me too. For example, how does Twitter change what we see/notice, how we compose our thoughts, what we share and how we share it? And how does that affect our brain wiring? And how we relate to others? And do things? etc, etc.

joana lui said...

It is great to observe somebody put enough craze towards a matter. I'm thankful that I stumbled upon this process. I am lucky I used the time to read on past the 1st paragraph. You have got a whole lot to say, very much to offer. I really hope guys understand this and look into your page.

safety deposit box
bank safety deposit boxes
mailbox post
residential mailboxes
gold bar for sale

asif ifteakhar said...

Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to
bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again.
I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day

north london business opportunities
london networking groups
london business networking
london business group